Building and managing mortgage loan portfolios since 1995.
Bayview has grown from a small advisory firm to a fully-integrated mortgage investment firm focused on investment management and servicing solutions. Bayview has earned a reputation as a leading manager, advisor, servicer and trusted partner of the financial community.
- We are based in Coral Gables, Florida with over 1,3001 employees and a senior management team with an average of 12 years of company tenure and 20 years of industry experience.
- Our mortgage investment platform is built around leading teams in Mortgage Research, Loan Acquisition, Loan Servicing, Loan Trading, Securitization, Structured Finance and Mortgage-backed Securities.
- Bayview Fund Management manages a series of strategies focused on credit-sensitive residential and commercial mortgage whole loans, asset-backed securities (ABS), and mortgage servicing rights (MSR).
- Bayview has engaged in the purchase of over $24 billion in mortgage loans from over 2,500 counterparties in over 11,000 transactions.
- Bayview companies have executed over 75 different securitization transactions totaling more than $29 billion in securities sold to over 200 institutional investors.
- Bayview Asset Management, LLC is minority-owned by affiliates of The Blackstone Group, L.P. (NYSE: BX)
- Bayview has advanced loss mitigation strategies, which are recognized for keeping borrowers in their properties and avoiding foreclosure if possible. Our servicing staff of 1000+ professionals is U.S. based with offices in Florida, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Illinois.
Bayview Asset Management, LLC believes it is uniquely positioned to serve our clients in five important areas:
Mortgage Investment Fund Management
Bayview currently has approximately $4.3 billion in assets under management.
Mortgage Loan Special Servicing (Residential and Commercial)
As one of the only top-rated (Fitch, S&P) special servicing companies, Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC has advanced loss mitigation strategies which are recognized for keeping borrowers in their properties and avoiding foreclosure where possible. Our servicing staff of 1000+ professionals is entirely based in the U.S.
Based in New York City, Bayview Advisory Services, LLC provides select bank and financial institution clients with both transactional support and specialized ongoing portfolio management advice. Transactional support includes comprehensive services for bank M&A transactions.
Mortgage Loan Purchases
Bayview is an active purchaser of large and small pools of seasoned, real-estate backed (performing and non-performing) loans from a variety of banks and government agencies. Bayview is able to deploy capital to assist banks in removing non-performing and sub-performing loans from their balance sheets.
Mortgage Loan Sales
Bayview is an active seller of mortgage loans, including seasoned, performing assets to regional and community banks that find it advantageous to purchase performing assets in their footprints to supplement their originations.
Bayview Asset Management, LLC is a registered investment advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). Registration with the SEC does not imply certain level of skill and training. Additional information is available on the SEC's website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.
1All figures are shown as of 6/30/2013.